Say hello to Ms. Jessica Tehlirian! Or you may know her as the beautiful Lawyer Bae on Instagram:) Jessica has used her social media presence to influence and inspire thousands of professional women especially those in the legal field to persevere in their careers while looking great while doing it! She is the definition of Legally Fab. Read below on tips on surviving the legal profession and follow her social media pages @lawyerbaes on the launch of her new blog!
1) Why did you choose your profession? I am currently a criminal defense/personal injury attorney in Jacksonville, FL. I was formally a prosecutor. I chose to be an attorney because I wanted to be in a respectable profession where I could help people.
2) What is the favorite part of your job? Helping people through difficult times.
3) What is the most difficult part of your job? Working long hours at times.
4) Who is your mentor (if any)? I don’t have one specifically.
5) Best piece of advice for someone pursuing your field? I would choose a school that will not put you in a mountain of debt. Also, start networking as early as possible.
6) If you have not chosen this profession would have you chosen instead? Medical doctor
7) Favorite designer? H&M
8) Favorite makeup brand? MAC
9) Favorite hair care? Chi
10) Favorite skin brand? I don’t have one specifically.
11) If you could only choose 5 items to put in your purse everyday, what would they be? Credit card(s), business card(s), chapstick, planner and my brush.
12) Free plug:)– Anything you would like our readers to know that you are supporting, selling or creating? My firm-Justice League Law Group | www.myJLLG.com |352-815-8769
Education (Schools Attended): University of Michigan, Florida State College of Law, Oxford University & Florida State College of Business.
Certifications or Licenses? FL Bar License
Memberships? Tallahassee Barristers, National Bar Association and Zeta Sigma Chi.
Awards? Pro bono service award
Social Media Pages: @lawyerbaes @jessica_esquire